We are a full-service property management company and provide the following services as part of our comprehensive and effective rental programs:
1. Meet with the owner to preview the property and make recommendations.
2. Place a For Rent sign on the property.
3. Coordinate advertising in selected media.
4. Escort all showings personally.
5. Take all applications.
6. Perform Credit Check, employment verification, previous landlord check, reference verification and converse with the owner before tenant placement.
7. Preparation of lease or rental agreement and appropriate addendum.
8. Collect rents and security deposit on behalf of the property owner. Take 1.5 times rent as a security deposit or as instructed by owner.
9. Meet with tenants to go over and discuss the lease or rental agreement prior to tenant signature.
10. Perform a thorough walk-thru of the premises, and prepare a move-in condition report with appropriate photos.
11. 24-hour emergency on-call service.
12. Coordinate appropriate maintenance and payment.
13. Monthly drive-by inspections, post notices and maintain excellent tenant relations.
14. Monthly statements to the owner.
15. Year-end statement to the owner for tax purpose.
Tenant to pay rent by the third of the month. Owner to be sent a check by the 15th of the month. Note if the tenant is late with payment, this may cause a delay with the owner statement. The tenant will then be charged a late fee for this delay retained by agent for collection of rent.
For tenants who fail to pay rent, a 3-day notice will be issued on the fourth day. Any procedure after that to recover property (unlawful detainer) will be handled by a lawyer. Current cost as of 1-1-2019 is $1000 plus a filing fee of $100. This cost is charged to the tenant deposit. If not enough deposit exists, the homeowner will be asked to cover the charge.
Our fees are negotiable. There are no set-up fees or re-rent fees. Our goal is to keep your property rented 100% of the time with a qualified tenant. We collect no fee if you receive no rent.